Web Design | Lead Designer & Developer – October 2018 – January 2019
Getting to Y.E.S. Coaching
The launch of the Getting to YES Coaching brand was a huge step for the client and was received with high praise. Launching a new business can be daunting, and I aimed to exceed expectations and ease some stress by managing the development and launch of the website. We were able meet the goals of the projects while expanding their brand.
I was tasked with taking this project from concept to completion. Along the way I designed wireframes, high fidelity comps using Sketch and InVision, created a prototype to show the client and developed the site to ensure the project met the deadline.
- Launch the brand for Getting to YES Coaching
- Embody the personality of the professional coach
- Represent the brand, and make the site feel personal, yet professional
- Schedule sessions, set up portal to purchase packages, set up blog with subscription
- Integrate testimonials as part of the site to better tell capabilities of the coach
The client approached me to design her site, and be ready to launch by 2 January 2019. I typically don’t take on too many freelance projects, because I also have a full time job, but I felt like this was a chance build something personal and that made a connection with the audience. Working on this project taught me how to work with MailChimp campaigns, mailers, and payment services.
Logo Design by Reid Stiegman
Get in touch for any full-time opportunities, or a friendly hello!